Our personell varies, but we usually have a lineup with tenor sax, piano OR guitar, upright bass (contra basse) and a 4 piece drumset. If you are arranging a talk or conference with Jazzcode, use this rider. For a regular jazz concert, our technical requirements are simple:
- Professional PA with sound engineer (for both sound check and show)
- If piano: 2 x SM57, 1x SM58
- If gitar: 1 x SM57
- Drums: stereo overhead + bass drum (regular jazz microphone setup)
- Sax: kondensatormik eller SM58.
- One microphone for talk between songs – pref. with an on/off switch
- Four monitors (if possible).
- Four music stands
- Proper professionalstage lighting
Backline (when needed)
- Drums – a standard four piece jazz set: 18-20″ bass drum, 12″ and 14″ toms, snare drum with coated head, three cymbal stands, high-hat stand, throne, drum carpet, bass drum pedal.
- Guitar: guitar amp and microphone to PA
- Bass: bass amp and microphone to PA
- We need four non-smoking single hotel rooms
- We need one backstrage room with coffee, mineral water and snacks/fruit — if possible.
- Dinner — ala carte — for four people — preferably after the sound check.